Saturday, September 1, 2012

Check out the New Features!

I hope you've all been enjoying the new features on Dutch Oven Madness.  I've almost completed the Recipe Index.  I hope you've been able to find some of the older recipes that tend to get lost in everything.  I've loved going back through and looking at what I've made.  I planned a month's worth of meals just from the old recipes.

I've also added a Print Friendly button to the bottom of each post.  I think that is my favorite feature so far!  It allows you to edit the post to print only what you want to. 

I've still got a lot to do, but I'm getting a little done every day!  I hope you're enjoying it!

4 comments:

  1. I am happy that you are getting your recipes in order, looking forward to that. BTW, this is just a comment, but...I find your background of fire and coals to be over the top. A little of it goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your site but tend to agree with the statement about the background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize this is a huge undertaking and just wanted to tell you I LOVE the printer friendly feature! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the great work, we enjoy your site and what you have provided to everyone....Thanks

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails