Monday, September 26, 2011

Changes are Coming!!

I am soon going to be working with my dear friend and web designer, Erika, to create a whole new look for Dutch Oven Madness.  I'm really excited about the new design and I hope you will love it as much as I do.  It will have a dramatic new background and be a lot more user friendly.  Hopefully, you will be able to find the information you want much more quickly and easily.  This new design will be a little time in the making since Erika is fitting me in between her other clients and is, quite frankly, doing me a HUGE favor by doing it.  So when its done (or as its coming along) let me know what you think and how you like it!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, I looking forward to seeing the changes. Take care

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails