Monday, October 10, 2011

A Dutch Oven Challenge at Mark's Black Pot!

Mark (of Mark's Black Pot fame) has once again thrown down the gauntlet and invited all of us to join in his latest dutch oven challenge.  This will be a great way to get creative and stretch your culinary and black pot skills.

The rules are really simple.  Prepare a dish using the following ingredients:
  • Apples (in any form)
  • Oranges (in any form)
  • Any meat (Some kind of meat must be included)
  • Mint (in any form)
  • Any other ingredients and spices as you see fit.
Your recipe should be as original as possible.  Go to the Internet for ideas, if you want, but try to make the dish your own.

When completed, publish your finished dish, with pictures if possible, in the IDOS forums, or at your own blog or website.  Then go back to Mark's Black Pot and leave a comment with the link!

I'm going to make this my own version of Chopped (my favorite food network show).  I seriously have dreams about making up my own recipes, so count me in on this!

Lets all give Mark our support and get creative!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  I hope we have a good showing from Dutch Oven Madness readers!  I'm going to start some research and get cookin', so be watching for my contribution in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails