Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 297: Parmesan Baked Artichokes

I love artichokes, much to my children's dismay.  I knew they would hate these, so I made them mostly for myself.  I adapted this from a recipe I found on the Internet.

Parmesan Baked Artichokes
10" dutch oven

1. 1 14oz can artichokes in water, drained
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Layer artichokes in a dutch oven. Drizzle olive oil on top. Season with salt, garlic and Italian seasoning. Add bread crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan on top. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°.  Use 1 ring on top and 1 ring on the bottom.  Serves 4.

The Finished Product



The Review

I didn't like these as much as I'd hoped.  They are good, but they aren't great compared to other side dishes I've made.  I may make these once or twice a year, but its not something I'll make very often.  Grade B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails